sábado, 1 de mayo de 2010

A mark of identity

Dear bloggers,
You may know me as Gigi on www.bangbangbangbabe.blogspot.com, and the truth is I am. I am the same Gigi you've always known about. The thing is I just decided to create my own blog, with my own posts on fashion, music, street style, art, DIY, photography, videos etc.
The thing about blogs I love so much is the continuous reflection of yourself. Blogs teach you and show you how a person is. It's one of the big marks of identity.
That's what I love about it.

So this blog will be all about myself, my friends, parties, fashion, photo shoots, Vogue, Carrie, movies, music, pink, make-up, shoes and so much more.

So I really hope you enjoy it as much as I will be doing!

Love,

Gigi
































































































3 comentarios:

  1. I love the Blog! Your banner looks so good! :)

    MIR.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Baby, nos gustaba y nos gusta BANG, y esperamos, que seguro que si, este nos va a encantar!
    soy Judit :D

    ResponderEliminar