jueves, 13 de mayo de 2010

Street Style: Paris

The truth is I saw so many stuff and people who I wanted to take a pictures of. Glamour and elegance describe Parisian people with perfection. The problem was most of the people I saw where while I was having this wonderful bus tour through the city. I wasn't able to take pictures, so I kind of tried to take some pictures while walks and visits. Hope you enjoy them, and I really wished you sometime get to see Paris and it's gorgeous women and men, all dressed up perfectly elegant and discreet, but with unlimited chicness.

Gigi












3 comentarios:

  1. You're true. A month ago we spent a week in Paris and we saw a lot of incredible well dressed people, they were all so chic!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. amazing post!!!!!!!!!

    lovely pics!!!!!!!

    wow!!!!!!

    great blog u have!!!!!!
    i followed u!

    come visit and follow me too if u fancy:))

    kiss

    www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love all the sneaky pictures of peoples' backs :)

    ResponderEliminar