domingo, 20 de junio de 2010

SASIA, OH SASIA

Dear followers,
I consider myself as someone who likes beautiful, delicate and feminine clothes. I like soft colours and mixtures of different kinds of fabrics. I like jewellery as well. The thing is...All of this has developed this sudden obsession with these lovely collections; Gossip by Sasikat.
Sasia Oestergaard is the young Danish designer that continues to surprise me with every single new piece she designs. All of her dresses are gorgeous and look beautiful on.
I've chosen some pictures of them so you can admire them, and actually fall in love with them just as I did when I first saw a video on Laura's blog: www.horaconfessions.blogspot.com
Laura has been Sasia's muse for quite a long time now, and the good thing about that, is that she posts videos on the shoots! And her followers (including me of course) get to see every detail on these Gossip collections.


The latest collection, covered in lovely shapes and fabrics is set in The Park of the Labyrinth in Barcelona. I actually consider it my favourite one, given that the photos are amazing and the dresses are fabulous in every way.
My favourite dress? The one Gina(www.ginalalinelife.blogspot.com), another model that has been in the previous shoot for Gossip, is wearing in the first two photographs!


Great models! Great designs! Great shoot!

















11 comentarios:

  1. They're incredible!! :)

    XOXO form http://realtrends4realwomen.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The shoots are incredible, and the models are so natural!! I love it;)

    www.enamodeuse.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow i love these,
    the girls are beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's fab! Love the dresses and the landscape. Barcelona is a great place. Thanks for your comment deary :D

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Great pictures!!
    Looks beautiful there too!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. the models, the designs, the photos. love it all

    visit, leave your mark, follow?
    http://kagglejardin.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hola guapa!!

    Muchísimas gracias por comentar!!
    Siento haber tardado tanto en contestar pero he estado en plena clausura examentil, espero que lo entiendas!! jeje

    Por cierto, vaya fotazas las de tu post!! derrochan glamour!!! jeje

    Un besazo!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hola!!!
    que delicia este blog, por favor ♥ es hermoso
    la sesion de fotos..las prendas, las modelos..este blog me renueva jaja, me encanta!
    besitos y gracias por visitarme ;) te vas a mis links! ahi te tengo..asi no perdemos contacto vale?

    besitos!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. ¡ME ENCANTAN TUS IMÁGENES!!!! TE HE DEJADO UN PREMIO EN MI BLOG.... UN BESO

    ResponderEliminar
  10. These are excellent photographs!! Did you take them? They look incredibly professional - like they came out of the pages of a magazine. Fantastsic.

    ResponderEliminar