miércoles, 4 de agosto de 2010

NEXT BUYS

Hi everyone!
It's been quite a long time since I last posted so many things have been happening around lately and also some new things will be happening very soon.
As you all know I spent some lovely days with friends at Calella a few weeks ago. We spent nearly every day sailing through lovely coves and playing around all day. It was really great fun, and I'm actually a little  bit more tanned than before.

But know, all of my friends have actually left to their summer apartments in the coast. So I've been quite lonely for weeks now. The thing is I spent two whole lovely days with my great friend Ana (www.bangbangbangbabe.blogspot.com) taking some pictures and going out for a couple of nights.

I'm now at home dreaming of owning the new VOGUE, ELLE, Vanity Fair and BAZAAR.

Ups! Forgot to tell you about my new agency. I went for a small interview on Friday and they already told me I had a casting for this teenage magazine on Monday. I went to the casting with my dad, given that I had never actually been to one, but soon realised I could handle everything on my own. They made we talk about myself for a while, they asked stuff about my hair, they made me walk up and down and finally, they asked if I was here on the 5'th. I was completely sure it wouldn't be me who'd they chose, but I received a message this morning from my sweet charming agent saying that I was confirmed for tomorrow's shoot at 8 a.m.
Yay!




1 comentario:

  1. Wow!!! that's amazing!!! now you have an agency.... what's next?


    :)

    http://realtrends4realwomen.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar