domingo, 12 de septiembre de 2010

You make my dreams come true

My life is getting kind of exciting lately. I've started school pretty enthusiastic and prepared, and things are going really well. I'm doing no maths, only languages, history, psychology and design. Pretty much what I've been wanting to do since I started ESO. We're also wearing no uniform, so that means I get to chose my own look. A great excuse to ask mum for some new clothes...
Something exciting as well is that I'm finally working. I work with some great friends at this disco every Saturday afternoon and also, my modelling career is starting to get on track. The thing is, I don't want to be a model, but I love photography so I don't mind doing something I actually like. But my idea is, that maybe, if I become a model, not a Gisele Bunchen of course, but a model...I might get to know someone, and that someone will help me to get somewhere, and when I get there, I might become someone in the fashion world.
So, my innocent dreams have taken me to this new agency, Trend Models we're I've met some lovely people, done some lovely work, heard some great ideas and hopefully, started my book.
What else can I say...Oh! I've found my camera (I'd lost it, in case you didn't know) so I'll be able to post some photos of myself with new stuff I've bought that you still haven't been able to see.
My idea is to post a couple of looks of the day every week, so my blog doesn't loose personality.


The video I've chosen for this post is a video I made with my two lovely friends Ana Agulló, and Ana Larruy a long time ago. It's a bit silly but fresh, fun and exciting...Three adjectives that also describe myself in this very precise moment because I just bough the most gorgeous (Okay, It might not be the MOST) Louis Vuitton bag. It's huge, classic and squishy. Lovely. Check the picture on my twitter account!
http://twitpic.com/2ntsxc



El video que he escogido para este post es un video que realicé con dos buenas amigas mías, Ana Agulló y Ana Larruy, hace ya un tiempo. Es un video un poco absurdo pero refrescante, divertido y excitante…Tres adjetivos que aparte de definir el video, también muestran todo lo que siento ahora mismo, a causa de que…me acabo de comprar un maravilloso bolso Louis Vuitton! Es enorme, cómodo y clásico. Precioso. Podeís ver la foto en mi cuenta de Twitter!


xoxo





3 comentarios:

  1. Gina, me encanta. No sabes cuanto me alegro que la vida te esté sonriendo. Yo no puede decir lo mismo de mi situacion, pero me alegro por ti, porque los que vemos tu blog sabes lo que vales, y sé que puedes llegar lejos. Es un mundo duro pero si sabes lo que conlleva, puedes verlo todo desde otra perspectiva i puedes disfrutarlo al maximo. Un besito bella, take care, xoxo.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gigi!!!!!
    Me alegro que todo marche sobre ruedas:D
    Por cierto, el LV, maravilloso, te tengo que enseñar mi nuevo amazonas, de Loewe, también clásico, espero que te encante!

    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar
  3. that's a lovely bag... sadly i can't watch the video..
    by the way, can you help me filling up my survey about fashion blog and teenager here http://www.kwiksurveys.com?s=HJLMGF_c98dad3b thank you

    ResponderEliminar