miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

Lanvin love's H&M and we LOVE Lanvin








I'm quite a HUGE fan of Lanvin and the collaboration the designer is doing with H&M has me REALLY excited. A part from my passion for Lanvin’s designs, there is the COINCIDENCE that I have quite a lot of money saved, which means I’ll be sleeping at the very first H&M shop I find (I hope not to become a complete SHOPAHOLIC) on the 23rd  of this month, which is obviously, the BIG DAY. Here is my Lanvin <3 H&M wish list. Hope you like it, and can’t wait to try those dresses on and of course, post some pictures wearing them! Yay!
xxx


P.S; I think Natasha Polly looks totally amazing in the collection's video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DJ75cQ3o3A&feature=player_embedded#!


¿Don't you think? ¿BTW, what is your favourite piece? 

2 comentarios:

  1. i love the skirt and the heel, but the colour version!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. lovely collection!! i wrote today about it...
    spanishcoolhunterb.

    ResponderEliminar